PADUCAH, KY (KFVS) - The newest member of Western Baptist Hospital's board of directors will be Diane Dalton Evans.
Evans, from Mayfield, is president of Invest Financial Corp. in Paducah. She has a master's degree in Business Administration from Murray State University and directs the third and fourth grade choirs at Lone Oak First Baptist Church.
The other board members include:
- Chair - Don Walker, retired business owner
- Vice Chair - Ned Buchanan, retired banker
- Secretary/Treasurer - Frances Hamilton, retired insurance agent
- W. Harry Brigance, M.D. - retired urologist
- Rev. Willis Henson - retired pastor of Lone Oak First Baptist Church
- Jeff Holland - Holland, Strivers and Associates
- Chris Hutson - Whitlow, Roberts, Houston and Straub
- Scott Powell - regional president of U.S. Bank
- Ben Taylor, M.D.