Paducah chamber annual meeting to feature Michael Carter | Community Spirit
PADUCAH, KY (KFVS) - The Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce will hold its 74th Annual Meeting with Michael Carter, Barclays International, as the key note speaker.
Carter will present a "2013 Economic Outlook" for the community. It will showcase the success of the Paducah Chamber this past year and to unveil the priorities for the new year.
A schedule of the event includes:
- 6 p.m. - Reception/hors d'oeuvres with over 600 business and community leaders in evening attire; premier networking event of the year
- 6:30 p.m. - Program begins with Suzanne Farmer as emcee
- 6:45 p.m. - Dinner served by Laura Duff (A Pampered Palate)
- 7:30 p.m. - Annual Awards program: Leadership Alumni of the Year; Entrepreneur of the Year; Volunteer of the Year; Business of the Year; Summit Award
- 7:40 p.m. - Traditional passing of the gavel from 2012 Chair, Tom Garrett to 2013 Chair, Lynn King
- 8 p.m. - Key note presentation from Michael Carter
- 8:30 p.m. - Adjourn
The Chamber says tickets are sold out.
For more information, you can contact Elaine Spalding at the Paducah Area Chamber of Commerce at 270-443-1746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.