Paducah Renaissance Alliance looking for entertainers for the 2013 Live Broadway event | Community Spirit
PADUCAH, KY (KFVS) - Paducah Renaissance Alliance has announced the 2013 Live on Broadway schedule and call for entertainers.
Live on Broadway is a signature Community event featuring outdoor music and entertainment as well as historic Paducah's wide range of retail stores, art galleries, restaurants and businesses. It runs nine Saturdays, May 25 (Memorial Day weekend) through Aug. 3 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
New this year is the "Summer Concert Series," a fun riverfront musical experience once a month on Thursdays: June 6, July 11 and Aug. 8. The Concert Series will be held on the riverfront Wilson Stage, leaving plenty of room for dancing and enjoyment on a weekday,
Entertainers, food vendors and non-food vendors are encouraged to fill out an application for Live on Broadway/Summer Concert Series no later than Friday, March 1. Entertainers are to include an mP3 or CD/DVD with their applications.
All applications may be sent electronically to email@example.com, or to 605 Broadway, Paducah, KY 42001.
You can click here to print an application.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near McCracken County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GCHS student's memorial fund established at Mayfield bank
- World's largest Christmas stocking being sold to help GCHS student trip
- Graves Co. Central thanks contributors to their reading 'Journeys'
- Graves Co. school board chairman honored for 15 years’ service to Ky. School Board Assoc.
- Man accused of threatening girlfriend, 2 family members