KYTC: Inspections scheduled for various McCracken Co. bridges | News
PADUCAH, KY (KFVS) - The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet says crews will conduct inspections on various bridges throughout McCracken County from October 9 through 22, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day.
According to KYTC, crews will inspect following bridges:
- Oct. 9-10 - Husbands Road closed at intersection of KY1954 and Husbands Road
- Oct. 11-12 - U.S. 45 closed at intersection of U.S. 45 (I-24 over U.S. 45)
- Oct. 15-16 - U.S. 60 closed at intersection of U.S. 60 (I-24 over U.S. 60)
- Oct. 17-18 - I-24 closed at intersection of U.S. 62 (U.S. 62 over I-24)
- Oct. 19, Oct. 22 - I-24 closed at intersection of U.S. 68 (U.S. 68 over I-24)
KYTC says one lane of traffic will be closed to allow inspectors to use the snooper underneath the bridges.
They say at least one lane of traffic will be open at all times during the scheduled work hours. Drivers are encouraged to watch for slowed or stopped traffic. Appropriate signage will be in place to alert and guide the traveling public.
According to the cabinet, starting date and duration of work are dependent on weather conditions and may be adjusted for inclement weather or other unforeseen delays.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.